Key features of Dependency Injector¶
Dependency Injector is a dependency injection framework for Python projects. It was designed to be unified, developer-friendly tool for managing any kind of Python objects and their dependencies in formal, pretty way.
Dependency Injector framework key features are:
- Easy, smart, and pythonic style.
- Obvious and clear structure.
- Extensibility and flexibility.
- High performance.
- Memory efficiency.
- Thread safety.
- Semantically versioned.
Dependency Injector framework could be used in different application types:
- Web applications based on Flask, Django or any other web framework.
- Asynchronous applications based on asyncio, Tornado and Twisted.
- Standalone frameworks and libraries.
- GUI applications.
Dependency Injector framework could be integrated on different project stages:
- It could be used in the beginning of development of new applications.
- It could be integrated into applications that are in active development stage.
- It could be used for refactoring of legacy applications.
Components of Dependency Injector framework could be used:
- In composition with each other.
- Separately between each other.
Main idea of Dependency Injector framework is to be useful tool for the right thing.